Welcome to Portola Springs!
Our teachers, administrators and support staff are committed to academic excellence and quality service for our families. As such, we hope to make the enrollment process as quick and convenient as possible.
To enroll just follow the steps outlined below and you'll be on your way to a successful school experience.
Enrollment is on-going for the 2017-18 school year.
Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will begin on March 9, 2018.
Before you start
If your student is new to IUSD, you must first complete the Online Date Entry for students new to the district at https://iusd.org/enroll. Once you have completed this process, please contact us at 949-936-8800 for an appointment to enroll your student.
- Student Original Birth Certificate or Passport
- Parents ID: Original Passport or Driver’s License
- Student Original Immunization Record
- Residency Verification and affidavit forms, located at http://iusd.org/enrollment/RequiredDocuments.html
- Two of the following utility bills: gas, electric, water, cable, or waste management
- Official Transcript or Withdrawal Grades/Most recent report card
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Test scores: CELDT/CAHSEE/CA Physical Test or any Standardized Test (if applicable)