Thank you to everyone who picked up their student materials from the MPR over the last two weeks.
If you were unable to pick up the materials please call the office to make arrangements at (949) 936-8000:
- The office can retrieve student materials and place it outside the front office for pick up during office hours (9:00 AM - 2:00 PM) until Friday, June 5th.
- Items not picked up by Friday, June 5th will be unavailable for pick up until we return in the fall.
- The office will be closed over summer and unfortunately accommodations cannot be made.
Additionally, you may return any remaining hardcover textbooks or library books to a plastic bin outside of the front office during office hours (9:00 AM - 2:00 PM) until Friday, June 5th.
- Consumable textbooks (textbooks with floppy covers) do not need to be returned. They may be kept for extra study or recycled.
- Any textbooks or library items not returned by Friday, June 5th will have to wait until we return in the fall.
- No fines or fees are assessed unless materials are returned damaged or permanently lost.